Injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident?Connect with our legal team at once for an exceptional level of legal service – we fight for your total recovery.
Denver Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Los Angeles Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Traffic crashes kill and injure thousands of people in the U.S. every year. If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a collision caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to file a claim for compensation for your losses.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
As reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for 2013, 32,719 people died and 2,313,000 were injured in traffic collisions in the U.S. in a single recent year. Nationally, on average, 90 people were killed and 6,337 were injured every day in motor vehicle accidents that year.
In Los Angeles alone, there were 488 traffic crash fatalities in 2014, as reported by the state Department of Transportation (DOT). According to DOT reports, driver impairment, or DUI, was suspected in 165 of those fatalities.
We get RESULTS for our Motor Vehicle Accident Clients!
Top Notch Representation!
My attorney Sarah and case manager Alicia made my experience very good. They kept me informed of every detail of my case. I felt like they did everything possible on my behalf. Top notch representation.
– R.F., posted at
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents Our Firm Handles
The Los Angeles Auto Accident Attorneys represents individuals and families who have been injured or lost loved ones in traffic accidents caused by the negligence of others. Our Los Angeles motor vehicle accident lawyers have been successfully handling personal injury matters for more than 35 years. We handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
Types of Injuries in Motor Vehicle Accidents
Virtually any type of injury is possible in a traffic crash. Injuries suffered can be minor, serious, catastrophic, or fatal. Some of the most common types of injuries in motor vehicle accidents include:
- Head and brain injuries: A head or brain injury can occur without loss of consciousness. Concussions have many symptoms and may need immediate attention. The Los Angeles Auto Accident Attorneys has years of experience in head trauma cases.
- Neck injuries: These can occur in the form of whiplash or neck strain or more serious injuries, such as cervical dislocation or damage to the cervical discs.
- Back injuries: Sprains, strains, herniated discs, and fractured vertebrae are common injuries to the lower back in auto accidents.
- Spinal cord injuries: When displaced bone fragments, ligaments, or disc material tear into or bruise the spinal cord, it can destroy nerve cells that carry signals through the spinal cord between the brain and the rest of the body, often resulting in paralysis below the level of the injury.
- Internal injuries: The impact of a collision can injure internal organs, such as the kidneys, liver, spleen, heart, and bowels. It can also fracture ribs, which can puncture the lungs and other organs. Internal injuries are serious and require emergency medical treatment.
- Facial injuries: The face can be injured by impact with the steering wheel, dashboard, airbag, windshield, side window, and other parts of a vehicle, or lacerated by shattered glass. Common facial injuries in automobile accidents include scrapes, bruises, fractures, lacerations, and serious jaw and dental injuries.
Damages in Motor Vehicle Accidents
If someone else caused your traffic accident and injuries, you may be entitled to claim compensation for your losses. Your best course of action is to consult with an experienced Denver auto accident attorney who can thoroughly investigate your accident and fully assess the extent of your injuries.
When you contact our firm for a free case consultation, we can advise you of the damages you may be entitled to claim. Depending on the circumstances in your particular case, your damages may include property damage, present and future medical expenses, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, and pain and suffering, among other damages.
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Serve Denver, Greeley and All of Los Angeles
At one time, Los Angeles was a “no-fault” auto insurance state, which meant that your own insurance company would pay for your accident, regardless of who was at fault. However, in recent years, auto insurance tort reform has made motor vehicle accident cases more complex, and it can be difficult to know who will pay for what, and how much.
At The Los Angeles Auto Accident Attorneys, our Los Angeles motor vehicle accident lawyers are well-versed in the laws governing auto accident cases, and we can steer your case through the confusion of the insurance system. Contact our firm today for legal representation in your motor vehicle accident case.